IEMI POLICIES COVID SAFETY
REGISTRATION • CANCELLATION • REFUND POLICY • PRIVACY • DISCLAIMER • WAIVER
How to register for classes:
Students can register for classes online through this website or by phone at 203-980-4103.
Deadline for registration and class quota:
Registration is open from the date the class is posted until the day before the class starts date. All classes have a limited number of spaces available. Once those slots are filled the registration for the class is closed. When choosing to make payment for the class "at the door", the student acknowledge that the class may be rendered full by prepaid students who may bring the class size to its close. Such student will be notified before the class day, that the class is full and they need to reschedule their training.
Payment Policy For Live and Zoom Training
Full class fee is due prior to the start of the class. All credit card payments are subject to a convenience fee to offset the PayPal (4%-6%) fee.
LIVE and HYBRID Class Cancellation / Refund Policies:
Live class are 100% in person on location while Hybrid class include a portion of the class taught via Zoom and another protion in person. Live and Hybrid class includes a $50 deposit to secure the students place in the class. (Example Live Reiki 1 is $100 + $50 deposit versus Zoom Reiki 1 $100). The $50 deposit for Live class is non refundable unless the students withdrew from the class 15 days prior to the class date. An email and texted reminder is sent to each student the day before class.
Refunds & No-Show fee
The class fee (minus deposit for live classes and PayPal fees.) is fully refundable to the student when the attendance was cancelled 48 hours prior to the class date. A NO-SHOW $50 FEE, will be deducted from the class fee when the student doesn't show at the class and cannot provide proof of cancellation made within 48 hours of the class date or other exceptions.
Exceptions: With a physician's note, stating that the student was unable to attend for health reasons or with proof of hardship, the student is eligible to apply the class fee toward the same class or antoher class or services. (minus deposit and no show fee when applicable).
Partial Attendance: There is no refund for withdrawing from a class after attending any portion of the class. In such case the student will be able to retake the portion of the class that was missed.
If you fail to take training within 6 months, you will forfeit your tuition unless proof of hardship or health was submitted on time.
Zoom Class Cancellation / Refund Policies:
Zoom class are taugh in 1 or more full day (8-5pm ET), or two to six 4-hour long (evenings or mornings) class. The full fee is due at registration to receive the Zoom link and manual the day before the class. No refunds will be issued once the manual and Zoom link are emailed to the student.
Refunds & No-Show fee
Cancellation/rescheduling: If the student fails to notify In such case the student will be able to take the class that was missed within 6 month. Cancellations MUST sent to teacher Chantal Guillou-Brennan or by using the contact button on this site.
The class fee (minus deposit for live classes) is fully refundable to the student when the attendance was cancelled 48 hours prior to the class date. A NO-SHOW $50 FEE, will be deducted from the class fee when the student doesn't show at the class and cannot provide proof of cancellation made within 48 hours of the class date or other exceptions.
With a physician's note, stating that the student was unable to attend for health reasons or with proof of hardship, the student is eligible to apply the class fee toward the same class or antoher class or services.
(minus deposit and no show fee when applicable).
: There is no refund for withdrawing from a class or failing to complete a class after attending any portion of the class. In such case the student will be able to retake the portion of the class that was missed.If you fail to take training within 6 months, you will forfeit your tuition unless proof of hardship or health was submitted on time within 30 days of cancellation or partial attendance.
Texts and emails are sent to help students reschedule their class. However, it is the responsibility of the students to contact IEMI to assure that that their place in another class is secured. Students must either re-register or call to ensure that there is room in the class they wish to attend or to receive a new Zoom link. This rescheduling must be made within 1 year and 6 month of the original class date. Failing respond to email and text or rescheduling will constitute a forfeit or the original class fee, deposit and no-show fee.
Rescheduling class for inclement weather or emergency.
We reserve the right to reschedule class due to emergency or inclement weather or if there are not at least three students signed up a class or a minimum 4 students for a multiple day program. A full refund or rescheduling option is given to students.
IEMI CERTIFICATION POLICY
Certifications and Prerequisites
Students receive a certificate of achievement for each fully completed single or mutiple day class. No certificate is issued unless the class is taken in full.
The Integrative Energy Medicine Practitioner Certificate is awarded to all students who complete the full 300-hour IEMI program, meeting each prerequiste for each class. This includes the Energy medicine and psychic developement classes and practicum for full curriculum visit the trainign page.
Teacher training is attained by individual assessment and invitation from IEMI founfer/teacher. This certificate requires additional attendance and supervised practice. Only "Teaching Certificates" allow you to teach the material that you have learned. The IMEI teacher titles enables you to advertise your classes on IEMI website as well a used IEMI manuals and mailing list.
IEMI TREATMENT POLICY
Energy Medicine or Hypnosis treatments including:
Integrative Energy Medicine, Family Constellation, Spiritual Coaching, Jin Shin Juytsu, Reiki, Shamanic Healing, Hypnotherapy, Soul Centered Hypnosis Regression Therapy, Quantum Healing Hypnosis Technique performed by Chantal Guillou-Brennan are subject to the Treatment and Privacy policies.
Payment for Treatments
Appointment for any session is secured with a deposit. $50 Zoom deposit and session fee are refundable when sessions is cancelled 48 hours prior to appointment. The $50 no-show fee applies when failing to cancell within 48 hours See exceptions above.
Live treatments include a $50 non refundable deposit. Session appointment is not reserved unless the deposit is paid. That date will still be offered until it is secure with the deposit or full payment. Full payment is fully refundable minus the deposit and PayPal fees.
COVID TREATMENT POLICY
Live Energy Medicine or Hypnosis Sessions
By accepting to have a live session you take full responsibility for the possible risk of COVID infection. You agree to wear a mask. You also attest that you haven’t been in contact with anyone with COVID in the past 2 weeks, you have not travelled out of state nor do you have a cough, temperature or any other symptoms of COVID. and that to the best of your knowledge you are free of infection.
• Information Collection • Information Usage • Information Protection • Cookie Usage • 3rd Party Disclosure • 3rd Party Links
• Google AdSense • Fair Information Practices • Fair information Practices< • COPPA • CalOPPA • Contact Information
What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our blog, website or app?
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, phone number or other details to help you with your experience.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to a newsletter, fill out a form or enter information on our site.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
• To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
• To quickly process your transactions.
• To send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services.
• To follow up with them after correspondence (live chat, email or phone inquiries)
How do we protect your information?
We do not use vulnerability scanning and/or scanning to PCI standards.
We only provide articles and information. We never ask for credit card numbers.
We use regular Malware Scanning.
We do not use an SSL certificate
• We do not need an SSL because:
pages with forms have SSL by the site that generate the forms such as 123contactform and google forms.
Do we use 'cookies'?
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since browser is a little different, look at your browser's Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you turn cookies off, Some of the features that make your site experience more efficient may not function properly.that make your site experience more efficient and may not function properly.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information unless we provide users with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or serving our users, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release information when it's release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others' rights, property or safety.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Google's advertising requirements can be summed up by Google's Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users. https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/1316548?hl=en
We have not enabled Google AdSense on our site but we may do so in the future.
California Online Privacy Protection Act
According to CalOPPA, we agree to the following:
Users can visit our site anonymously.
Can change your personal information:
• By emailing us
How does our site handle Do Not Track signals?
We honor Do Not Track signals and Do Not Track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
Does our site allow third-party behavioral tracking?
It's also important to note that we do not allow third-party behavioral tracking
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under the age of 13 years old, the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control. The Federal Trade Commission, United States' consumer protection agency, enforces the COPPA Rule, which spells out what operators of websites and online services must do to protect children's privacy and safety online.
We do not specifically market to children under the age of 13 years old.
Fair Information Practices
The Fair Information Practices Principles form the backbone of privacy law in the United States and the concepts they include have played a significant role in the development of data protection laws around the globe. Understanding the Fair Information Practice Principles and how they should be implemented is critical to comply with the various privacy laws that protect personal information.
In order to be in line with Fair Information Practices we will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur:
We will notify you via email within 10 business days
We also agree to the Individual Redress Principle which requires that individuals have the right to legally pursue enforceable rights against data collectors and processors who fail to adhere to the law. This principle requires not only that individuals have enforceable rights against data users, but also that individuals have recourse to courts or government agencies to investigate and/or prosecute non-compliance by data processors.
CAN SPAM Act
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
We collect your email address in order to:
• Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions
• Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred.
To be in accordance with CANSPAM, we agree to the following:
• Not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
• Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
• Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters.
• Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
• Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
• Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us at
• Follow the instructions at the bottom of each email or send us an email to be removed fromm all correspondance
and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.
Fort Trumbull, Milford, CT 06460, USA
Last Edited on:
IEMI SITE CONTENT DISCLAIMER
PLEASE READ THE DISCLAIMER CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS SITE
1. Information For Personal Education Only
The (www.) IntegrativeEnergyMedicine.com, EnergyMedicineWise.com, IEMInstitute,org, creativemedias.com, Reiki123Certification.com, ShamanicStudy.com, SoulCenteredHyppnosis.com and The Integrative Energy Medicine Institute provide the information available on this site for your personal reference only. The institute and its practitioners are not engaged in rendering medical advice to replace that of your personal physician. Information available at this site should not be used for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease. Nor should the information replace the advice of your doctor. Use of resources offered on this site is at the user's own choice and is not intended to provide or confirm a diagnosis, nor is any claim made as to therapeutic efficacy. This site is not responsible for the contents of any "off-site" web pages linked or referenced in this site. You are welcome to follow the links and visit the various websites and determine for yourself if the products are for you.
2. Accuracy of Information Information on this site is provided for educational or reference purposes only and is not a substitute for professional care. It is continually being updated and so may not be accurate, current or complete and is subject to change without notice. No information obtained on this site should be relied on as the basis for treating or diagnosing conditions, symptoms, or illness and all queries should be directed to yourqualified health professional.
3. No Liability No warranty or guarantee of a cure is expressed or implied with any information at this site, nor does the Integrative Energy Medicine Institute (I.E.M.I.) and its practitioners make any representations regarding the use or the results obtained with the information. In no event shall its employees or associates be liable to any person or individual for any loss or damage whatsoever which may arise from the use of this site or any of the information available at this site. Articles are shared for informational purpose only. The fair use is permitted under the 17 U.S. Code § 107 - Limitations on exclusive rights: Fair use. Which stipulates that “the fair use of a copyrighted work, including such use by reproduction in copies or phonorecords or by any other means specified by that section, for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching (including multiple copies for classroom use), scholarship, or research, which is not an infringement of copyright.”
4. Personal Disclaimer: I, Chantal Guillou-Brennan, am not a medical doctor and do not practice medicine. I do not diagnose, cure, heal, treat disease or otherwise prescribe medication. I assist people in correcting energetic imbalances in their bio-field that assists the body to release its innate healing ability. When the energy of the body is balanced and moving correctly, the body’s innate natural energy heals itself. All healing is self-healing. I am an interfaith minister and my work is spiritually based and I believe all healing is spiritual in nature. I do not make any promises, warranties or guarantees about results of my work or of the energy and hypnosis sessions. The integrative energy medicine sessions, the hypnosis and Quantum Healing Hypnosis Therapy™sessions including Soul Centered Therapy may help many people when they are ready and the healing is in alignment with their Soul's evolution plan. I recommend that clients continue to see their regular medical doctors and follow their advice and my work is a complement to regular allopathic medicine. My spiritual energy work is not a substitute for conventional medical diagnosis or treatment for any medical or psychological condition. For such issues, you should seek the proper licensed physician or healthcare professional.
IEMI COVID-19 SAFETY ACKNOWLEDGMENT LIABILITY WAIVER AND RELEASE OF CLAIMS
PLEASE READ THE DISCLAIMER CAREFULLY BEFORE REGISTERING FOR A TRAINING OR PARTICIPATING IN AN EVENT
COVID-19 SAFETY INFORMATION:
While participating in events held or sponsored by the Integrative Energy Medicine Institute, (“IEMI”) “social
distancing” must be practiced and face coverings worn at all times to reduce the risks of exposure to COVID19. Because COVID-19 is extremely contagious and is spread mainly from person-to-person contact, IEMI has put in place preventative measures to reduce the spread of COVID-19. However, IEMI cannot guarantee that its participants, volunteers, partners, or others in attendance will not become infected with COVID-19.
In light of the ongoing spread of COVID-19, individuals who fall within any of the categories below should not engage in IEMI events and/or training activities. By attending an IEMI event or training, you certify that you do not fall into any of the following categories:
1. Individuals who currently or within the past fourteen (14) days have experienced any symptoms associated with COVID-19, which include fever, cough, and shortness of breath among others;
2. Individuals who have traveled at any point in the past fourteen (14) days either internationally or to a community in the U.S. that has experienced or is experiencing sustained community spread of COVID-19; or
3. Individuals who believe that they may have been exposed to a confirmed or suspected case of COVID19 or have been diagnosed with COVID-19 and are not yet cleared as non-contagious by state or local public health authorities or the health care team responsible for their treatment.
DUTY TO SELF-MONITOR:
Participants and volunteers agree to self-monitor for signs and symptoms of COVID-19 (symptoms typically include fever, cough, and shortness of breath) and, contact IEMI at CGB@integrativeenergymedicine.com if he/she experiences symptoms of COVID-19 within 14 days after participating in IEMI events or trainings.
LIABILITY WAIVER AND RELEASE OF CLAIMS:
I acknowledge that I derive personal satisfaction and a benefit by virtue of my participation with the class offered by Chantal Guillou-Brennan and the Integrative Energy Medicine Institute (IEMI), and I willingly engage in IEMI events and/or training activities (the “Activity”).
RELEASE AND WAIVER. I HEREBY RELEASE, WAIVE AND FOREVER DISCHARGE ANY AND ALL LIABILITY, CLAIMS, AND DEMANDS OF WHATEVER KIND OR NATURE AGAINST THE INTEGRATIVE ENERGY MEDICINE INSTITUTE, AND TEACHER CHANTAL GUILLOU-BRENNAN AND ITS AFFILIATED PARTNERS, INCLUDING IN EACH CASE, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THEIR DIRECTORS, , EMPLOYEES, VOLUNTEERS, AND AGENTS (THE “RELEASED PARTIES”), EITHER IN LAW OR IN EQUITY, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY LAW, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO DAMAGES OR LOSSES CAUSED BY THE NEGLIGENCE, FAULT OR CONDUCT OF ANY KIND ON THE PART OF THE RELEASED PARTIES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO DEATH, BODILY INJURY, ILLNESS, ECONOMIC LOSS OR OUT OF POCKET EXPENSES, OR LOSS OR DAMAGE TO PROPERTY, WHICH I, MY HEIRS, ASSIGNEES, NEXT OF KIN AND/OR LEGALLY APPOINTED OR DESIGNATED REPRESENTATIVES, MAY HAVE OR WHICH MAY HEREINAFTER ACCRUE ON MY BEHALF, WHICH ARISE OR MAY HEREAFTER ARISE FROM MY PARTICIPATION WITH THE ACTIVITY.
ASSUMPTION OF THE RISK. I acknowledge and understand the following:
1. Participation includes possible exposure to and illness from infectious diseases including but not limited to COVID-19. While particular rules and personal discipline may reduce this risk, the risk of serious illness and death does exist;
2. I knowingly and freely assume all such risks related to illness and infectious diseases, such as COVID19, even if arising from the negligence or fault of the Released Parties; and
3. I hereby knowingly assume the risk of injury, harm and loss associated with the Activity, including any injury, harm and loss caused by the negligence, fault or conduct of any kind on the part of the Released Parties.
MEDICAL ACKNOWLEDGMENT AND RELEASE.
I acknowledge the health risks associated with the Activity, including but not limited to transient dizziness, lightheaded, fainting, nausea, muscle cramping, musculoskeletal injury, joint pains, sprains and strains, heart attack, stroke, or sudden death. I agree that if I experience any of these or any other symptoms during the Activity, I will discontinue my participation immediately and seek appropriate medical attention. I DO HEREBY RELEASE AND FOREVER DISCHARGE THE RELEASED PARTIES FROM ANY CLAIM WHATSOEVER WHICH ARISES OR MAY HEREAFTER
ARISE ON ACCOUNT OF ANY FIRST AID, TREATMENT, OR SERVICE RENDERED IN CONNECTION WITH MY PARTICIPATION IN THE ACTIVITY.
As a participant, volunteer, or attendee, You recognize that your participation, involvement and/or attendance at any Integrative Energy Medicine event, training or activity (“Activity”) is voluntary and may result in personal injury (including death) and/or property damage. By attending, observing or participating in the Activity, You acknowledge and assume all risks and dangers associated with your participation and/or attendance at the Activity, and You agree that: (a) the Integrative Energy Medicine Institute (b) the property or site owner of the Activity, and (c) all past, present and future affiliates, successors, assigns, employees, volunteers, vendors, partners, directors, and officers, of such entities (subsections (a) through (c), collectively, the "Released Parties"), will not be responsible for any personal injury (including death), property damage, or other loss suffered as a result of your participation in, attendance at, and/or observation of the Activity, regardless if any such injuries or losses are caused by the negligence of any of the Released Parties (collectively, the "Released Claims").
BY ATTENDING AND/OR PARTICIPATING IN THE ACTIVITY, YOU ARE DEEMED TO HAVE GIVEN A FULL RELEASE OF LIABILITY TO THE RELEASED PARTIES TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.